|SENATE From the Senate Office
February 13, 2007, Volume 53, No. 22
The following agenda is published in accordance with Faculty Senate Rules. Any member of the standing faculty can attend SEC meetings and observe. Questions may be directed to Sue White, executive assistant to the Senate Office,either by telephone at (215) 898-6943, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty Senate Executive Committee Agenda
Wednesday, February 21, 2007,
Room 205, College Hall, 2:30–5 p.m.
1. Update on the University (30 minutes)
Presentation by Provost Ronald Daniels
2. Approval of the Minutes of January 24, 2007 (2 minutes)
3. Chair’s Report (10 minutes)
4. Past-Chair’s Report on Academic Planning and Budget & Capital Council (3 minutes)
5. Penn’s Research Enterprise: Pathways to Discovery (45 minutes)
Presentation by Steven Fluharty, Vice Provost for Research
6. New Business