|SENATE: From the Senate Chair
September 11, 2007, Volume 54, No. 3
The following agenda is published in accordance with Faculty Senate Rules.
Any member of the standing faculty can attend SEC meetings and observe.
Questions may be directed to Sue White, executive assistant to the Senate Office
either by telephone at (215) 898-6943, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Faculty Senate Executive Committee Agenda
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Room 205, College Hall
1. Welcome and introductions. (5 minutes)
2. Approval of the Minutes of May 16, 2007. (2 minutes)
3. Chair’s Report. (5 minutes)
4. Past-Chair’s Report on Academic Planning and Budget & Capital Council. (3 minutes)
5. “Faculty as the moral conscience of the University” dialogue scheduled for the November SEC meeting. (5 minutes)
6. Update on the University Expansion Plan. (45 minutes)
Presentation by Anne Papageorge, Vice President for Facilities and Real Estate Services
7. Overview of the Budget Process. (45 minutes)
Presentation by Bonnie Gibson, Vice President, Office of Budget & Management Analysis
8. University Council Committees Update. (5 minutes)
9. Faculty Senate Committee Charges for 2007-2008 Committees. (5 minutes)
10. New Business
– Consultation Topics
– Future meeting priorities
Save the Date
President Amy Gutmann and Provost Ron Daniels
will meet with the Faculty Senate on Wednesday, October 17, 2007,
from 3 to 5 p.m. in Room 205, College Hall.
A reception will follow the meeting at 5 p.m., at the Arthur Ross Gallery.
All Senate members are invited to attend the meeting and reception,
but are asked to RSVP no later than September 28, 2007
to Susan White, Executive Assistant to the Faculty Senate.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (215) 898-6943.