|Senate: From the Senate Chair
October 9, 2007, Volume 54, No. 7
The following agenda is published in accordance with Faculty Senate Rules.
Any member of the standing faculty can attend SEC meetings and observe.
Questions may be directed to Sue White, executive assistant to the Senate Office
either by telephone at (215) 898-6943, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Faculty Senate Executive Committee Agenda
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Meyerson Conference Center
Room 223, Van Pelt-Dietrich Library
(The room is directly across from the elevator)
Please Note Change in Meeting Room
Note: PennCard needed to enter the Library
Reception: 5 p.m. Arthur Ross Gallery
1. Approval of the Minutes of September 19, 2007 (2 minutes)
2. Chair’s Report (5 minutes)
3. Past-Chair’s Report on Academic Planning and Budget & Capital Council (3 minutes)
4. Ballots: Nominating Committee (5 minutes)
5. Overview of the University’s budget process (45 minutes)
Presentation by Bonnie Gibson, Vice President, Office of Budget & Management Analysis
6. Provost Ron Daniels: Updates on the University (45 minutes)
7. New Business