|Faculty Senate Executive Committee Agenda
December 4, 2007, Volume 54, No. 14
The following agenda is published in accordance with Faculty Senate Rules.
Any member of the standing faculty can attend SEC meetings and observe.
Questions may be directed to Sue White, executive assistant to the Senate Office
either by telephone at (215) 898-6943, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty Senate Executive Committee Agenda
Room 205 College Hall
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
1. Approval of the Minutes of November 28, 2007 (2 minutes)
2. Chair’s Report (10 minutes)
3. Past Chair’s Report on Academic Planning and Budget & Capital Council (3 minutes)
4. President Amy Gutmann: Updates on the University (45 minutes)
5. Public Safety Update (45 minutes)
Presentation by Maureen Rush, Vice President of Public Safety
6. New Business