The following agenda is published in accordance with Faculty Senate Rules.
Any member of the standing faculty may attend SEC meetings and observe.
Questions may be directed to Sue White, executive assistant to the Senate Office
either by telephone at (215) 898-6943, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Faculty Senate Executive Committee Agenda
Room 205 College Hall
Wednesday, January 23, 2008 3–5 p.m.
1. Approval of the Minutes of December 12, 2007 (2 minutes)
2. Chair’s Report (10 minutes)
3. Past-Chair’s Report on Academic Planning and Budget & Capital Council (3 minutes)
4. Sustaining Penn’s Research Enterprise (45 minutes)
Presentation by Steve Fluharty, Vice Provost for Research
5. Update on Faculty Information Systems (45 minutes)
Presentation by Vincent Price, Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs
6. Ballot: Committee on Committees (5 minutes)
7. New Business