|Faculty Senate Executive Committee Agenda
February 26, 2008, Volume 54, No. 23
The following agenda is published in accordance with Faculty Senate Rules.
Any member of the standing faculty may attend SEC meetings and observe.
Questions may be directed to Sue White, executive assistant to the Senate Office
either by telephone at (215) 898-6943, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty Senate Executive Committee Agenda
Room 205 College Hall
Wednesday, March 5, 2008 2:30–5 p.m.
Please note meeting will start at 2:30 p.m.
1. Approval of the minutes of February 20, 2008 (1 minute)
2. Chair’s Report (10 minutes)
3. Past Chair’s Report (3 minutes)
4. Discussion on mandatory faculty self-disclosure (45 minutes)
Professor Steven Phipps, Chair
Senate Committee on Faculty and the Academic Mission (SCOF)
5. The Economic Status of the Faculty Report (45 minutes)
Professor Laura Perna, Chair Senate Committee on the Economic Status of the Faculty (SCESF)
6. Copyright in the Digital Age (30 minutes)
Presentation by Robert R. Terrell,
Associate General Counsel of the University of Pennsylvania
7. New Business
Related: Faculty Senate Executive Committee Actions, February 20, 2008.