|SENATE From the Senate Chair
May 6, 2008, Volume 54, No. 32
The following agenda is published in accordance with Faculty Senate Rules. Any member of the standing faculty may attend SEC meetings and observe. Questions may be directed to Sue White, executive assistant to the Senate Office either by telephone at (215) 898-6943, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Faculty Senate Executive Committee Agenda
Please Note Location for this Meeting
University Club at Penn, 3611 Walnut St., 2nd Floor Lobby Level
Wednesday, May 14, 2008, 3–5 p.m.
1. Approval of the Minutes of April 16, 2008 (2 minutes)
2. Chair’s Report (10 minutes)
3. Past-Chair’s Report on Academic Planning and Budget & Capital Council (3 minutes)
4. Update on the Capital Campaign (45 minutes)
Vice President for Development and Alumni Relations, John H. Zeller
5. Vote for University Council Steering faculty members (5 minutes)
6. Committee Reports (45 minutes)
7. New Business
Catered Reception following the SEC Meeting: SEC Members, Past Faculty Senate Chairs, & SEC Committee Members.
Related: Senate Nominations 2008-2009