|Penn Family Day–Saturday, October 4
September 2, 2008, Volume 55, No. 2
Bring your family and friends to the 16th annual Penn Family Day on Saturday, October 4! Together, you can cheer on the Penn football and women’s volleyball teams, visit the Penn Museum and the Penn Ice Rink. Be sure to kick off your Family Day fun with a picnic lunch, family activities and giveaways at the new location of the Penn Family Tailgate Party (next to the Levy Tennis Pavilion). All activities are hosted by Human Resources, in association with Penn Athletics.
Those attending the Tailgate Party and/or the football game will need advance tickets as well as a PennCard. You can get up to five tickets at no cost, and additional tickets are just $8 each. However, you must order your tickets by the deadlines listed below. Only a PennCard is required to visit the Penn Museum, the Penn Ice Rink or the volleyball game.
Free Penn Family Day parking is available with a faculty/staff PennCard. For maps, directions, event details, parking information and ticket order information, visit www.hr.upenn.edu/Quality/StaffRecognition/FamilyDay.aspx.
Schedule of Events
• 10:30 a.m.–Noon: Tailgate Party;
advance tickets required; visit the website to learn about this year’s new location
• Noon: Penn Football Game;
advance tickets required; see website.
• Noon–3 p.m.: Penn Museum
• 5:45 p.m.–7:15 p.m.: Penn Ice Rink
• 7 p.m.: Penn Women’s Volleyball
Important Deadlines—Order tickets via intramural mail or in person at the Athletic Ticket Office by the deadlines listed below. If your order form is not received by these deadlines, we regret that your order will not be filled for this year’s event.
• By Tuesday, September 23: Send your form and check (if applicable) via intramural mail to the Penn Athletic Ticket Office, Weightman Hall/6322.
• Through Friday, September 26: Place orders in person at the Athletic Ticket Office (Weightman Hall, 33rd Street between Walnut and Spruce), Monday to Friday, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
If you have any questions, contact Human Resources at HR-QOWL@upenn.edu or (215) 898-1012.
—Division of Human Resources
Related: Human Resources: Upcoming Programs