|SENATE From the Senate Chair
September 2, 2008, Volume 55, No. 2
Faculty Senate Executive Committee Agenda
Room 205 College Hall
Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 3–5 p.m.
The following agenda is published in accordance with the Faculty Senate Rules. Any member of the standing faculty may attend SEC meetings and observe. Questions may be directed to Sue White, executive assistant to the Senate Office either by telephone at (215) 898-6943, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
1. Welcome and Introductions (5 minutes)
2. Approval of the Minutes of May 14, 2008 (2 minutes)
3. Chair’s Report (5 minutes)
4. Past-Chair’s Report on Academic Planning and Budget & Capital Council (3 minutes)
5. Updates from the Office of the Provost (45 minutes)
Presentation by Provost Ron Daniels
6. Setting Penn’s Agenda in Harrisburg and Washington:
Establishing Credibility, Visibility, and Influence (45 minutes)
Presentation by Jeffrey Cooper, Vice President for Government and Community Affairs
7. Faculty Senate Draft Committee Charges for 2008-09 Committees (5 minutes)
8. New Business
Save the Date
The Faculty Senate will meet on October 15, 3 to 5 p.m. in Room 205 College Hall. A reception will follow the meeting at 5 p.m., at the Arthur Ross Gallery.
All Senate members are invited to attend the meeting and reception, but are asked to RSVP no later than September 26 to Sue White, executive assistant to the Faculty Senate. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (215) 898-6943.
Related: Welcome Back from the Senate Chair