General Elections & Meeting: May 28
The Penn Professional Staff Assembly (PPSA) will hold its annual spring meeting and elections on Thursday, May 28, at noon in Bodek Lounge, Houston Hall. The featured speaker will be Craig Carnaroli, Executive Vice President. PPSA members are encouraged to attend, to participate, and to vote.
PPSA is a voluntary organization comprised of professional (monthly-exempt) staff members whose positions enhance, facilitate, and serve the teaching, research and service missions of the University of Pennsylvania.
PPSA is pleased to present the following slate of candidates for 2009-2010 board positions. Go to www.upenn.edu/ppsa for more information on PPSA, membership, and the nominees.
Candidates for Chair-Elect: (Choose 1)
• Kenneth D. Grcich, House Dean, College Houses & Academic Services
• Lynn M. Rotoli, Area Manager, Facilities and Real Estate Services
Candidates for Member at Large: (Choose 4)
• Lisa Anzalone, Senior Systems Analyst, Student Financial Services
• Valerie Dorsey Allen, Director, African-American Resource Center
• Delores Hill, Director, Educational Talent Search Programs, Equity and Access, VPUL
• Aviva Hirschfeld, General Manager, Penn Student Agencies, VPUL
• Delores Magobet, Associate Director, Electrical & Systems Engineering, SEAS
• Troy Majnerick, Assistant Director, New Student Orientation and College House Programming, College Houses & Academic Services
• Glenn Stieffenhofer, Associate Director, Information Centers and Housing Events, Housing Services
• Tom Wilson, Manager, Operational Services, Penn Libraries