|SENATE From the Senate Chair
September 15, 2009,
Volume 56, No. 03
The following agenda is published in accordance with the Faculty Senate Rules.
Any member of the standing faculty may attend SEC meetings and observe.
Questions may be directed to Sue White, executive assistant to the Senate Office
either by telephone at (215) 898-6943, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Faculty Senate Executive Committee Agenda
Room 205 College Hall
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
1. Welcome and introductions (5 minutes)
2. Approval of the Minutes of May 13, 2009 (2 minutes)
3. Chair’s Report (5 minutes)
4. Past-Chair’s Report on Academic Planning and Budget & Capital Council (3 minutes)
5. Open Access Discussion (45 minutes)
Presentation by Vice Provost and Director of Libraries, H. Carton Rogers III and
Vice Provost for Research, Steve Fluharty
6. Pandemic Planning (45 minutes)
Presentation by Vice Provost for Education, Andy Binns and
Associate Director for Education, Rob Nelson
7. Faculty Senate Draft Committee Charges for 2009-2010 Committees (5 minutes)
8. New Business