|From the Senate Office
September 28, 2010,
Volume 57, No. 05
The following agenda is published in accordance with the Faculty Senate Rules.
Any member of the standing faculty may attend SEC meetings and observe.
Questions may be directed to Sue White, executive assistant to the Senate Office
either by telephone at (215) 898-6943, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty Senate Executive Committee Agenda
3–5 p.m., Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Room 205, College Hall
Reception: 5–6 p.m. Arthur Ross Gallery
1. Approval of the Minutes of September 15, 2010 (2 minutes)
2. Chair’s Report (5 minutes)
3. Past-Chair’s Report on Academic Planning and Budget & Capital Council (3 minutes)
4. Ballots: Nominating Committee (5 minutes)
5. Update on Faculty Affairs (45 minutes)
Presentation by Lynn Hollen Lees, Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs
6. Update from the Provost (45 minutes)
Presentation by Provost Vincent Price
7. New Business