The following agenda is published in accordance with the Faculty Senate Rules. Any member of the standing faculty may attend SEC meetings and observe. Questions may be directed to Sue White, executive assistant to the Senate Office either by telephone at (215) 898-6943, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Faculty Senate Executive Committee Agenda
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Room 205 College Hall, 3–5 p.m.
1. Approval of the Minutes of November 17, 2010 (2 minutes)
2. Chair’s Report (5 minutes)
3. Past-Chair’s Report on Academic Planning and Budget & Capital Council (3 minutes)
4. Ballot: Patent Policy Appeals Board (5 minutes)
5. Update from the President (45 minutes)
Presentation by Amy Gutmann, President
6. Update from Vice Provost for Education (45 minutes)
Presentation by Andrew Binns, Vice Provost for Education
7. New Business
Related: Senate Nominating Committee