The following agenda is published in accordance with the Faculty Senate Rules. Any member of the standing faculty may attend SEC meetings and observe. Questions may be directed to Sue White, executive assistant to the Senate Office either by telephone at (215) 898-6943, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Faculty Senate Executive Committee Agenda
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
McNeil Center for Early American Studies (MCEAS) Wolf Conference Room, 3–5 p.m.
1. Approval of the Minutes of December 15, 2010 (2 minutes)
2. Chair’s Report (5 minutes)
3. Past-Chair’s Report on Academic Planning and Budget & Capital Council (3 minutes)
4. Ballot: 2011 Senate Committee on Committees (5 minutes)
5. Discussion on Faculty Diversity (60 minutes)
joined by Vice Provost for Faculty, Lynn Hollen Lees
Larry Gladney, Chair and Edmund J. and Louise W. Kahn Professor of Physics and Astronomy
Jerry Johnson, Professor of Medicine, and Chief, Geriatric Medicine Division
Susan Margulies, George H. Stephenson Term Chair in Bioengineering and Graduate Group Chair
Sam Starks, Director of Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Programs
6. New Business