September 6, 2011,
Volume 58, No. 02
The following agenda is published in accordance with the Faculty Senate Rules. Any member of the standing faculty may attend SEC meetings and observe. Questions may be directed to Sue White, executive assistant to the Senate Office either by telephone at (215) 898-6943, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty Senate Executive Committee Agenda
Room 205, College Hall, 3–5 p.m.
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
1. Welcome and introductions. (5 minutes)
2. Approval of the Minutes of May 11, 2011 (2 minutes)
3. Chair’s Report (5 minutes)
4. Past-Chair’s Report on Academic Planning and Budget & Capital Council (3 minutes)
5. Discussion on the draft Committee Charges for 2011-2012 Committees (25 minutes)
6. Faculty Senate Executive Committee members discussion of and recommendations for SEC’s agenda for 2011-2012 (60 minutes)
7. New Business
Save the Date
The Faculty Senate will meet on October 5, 2011 from 3 to 5 p.m. in the Hourglass Room at the University Club.
A reception will follow the meeting at 5 p.m., at the University Club.
All Senate members are invited to attend the meeting and reception, but are asked to RSVP not later than September 30, 2011 to Susan White, Executive Assistant to the Faculty Senate (see contact info above).
Related: Welcome Back From the Senate Chair