|TCPW Grants Program: February 13
January 24, 2012,
Volume 58, No. 19
The Trustees’ Council of Penn Women (TCPW) is pleased to announce its 2012-2013 Grants Program and encourages members of the University community to apply.
Grants ranging between $1,000-$5,000 will be available to individuals or organizations which promote:
- women’s issues
- the quality of undergraduate and graduate life for women
- the advancement of women
- the physical, emotional and psychological well-being of women
Favorable consideration will be given to projects that:
- affect a broad segment of the University population
- foster a greater awareness of women’s issues
- provide seed money for pilot programs that have the potential to become ongoing self-supporting programs
To apply, visit the TCPW website at www.alumni.upenn.edu/groups/tcpw/ and download the application from the TCPW Grant webpage. Applications must be submitted no later than February 13, 2012. Awards will be announced in the spring of 2012 and funds will be distributed in July/August 2012 for projects in the 2012-2013 academic year.