Contains delinquency details for receivables transactions.
- Reporting delinquency details and history at the customer, acount, site, award, fund and transaction levels.
- Reporting unpaid reason details for receivables transactions.
||Indexed Data Elements
- The AR_DELINQUENCY table may contain multiple records for a single transaction as both current and historical delinquency details are stored in the table.
- To report delinquency details at the fund the level, this table must be joined to the AR_TRANSACTION_LINE table via the TRX_ID field. Records in the AR_TRANSACTION_LINE table identify the fund associated with each line in the BBR_PROJECT_NUMBER field.
- EXTRACT_DATE is the date when the delinquency details were extracted from BEN Billing and Receivables and loaded into the Data Warehouse.
- Users with University-wide access may see all the AR_DELINQUENCY records. Users with Organization-based access may see only those records which they are authorized to access based on the BBR_AWARD_ORG_CODE.
From the IEX.IEX_DELINQUENCIES_ALL table in from the BEN Billing and Receivables (BBR) system used by the Office of Research Services.
BEN Billing and Receivables is used to track award payments due and received for sponsored project funds where the sponsors either send payments as they are billed for project expenses, or send payments based on a schedule.
Questions about this page? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Information Systems and Computing|
University of Pennsylvania
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania