Contains dunning details for receivables transactions.
- Reporting collections dunning history at the customer, acount, site, award, fund and transaction levels.
||Indexed Data Elements
- The AR_DUNNING table may contain multiple records for a single transaction as both current and historical dunning transactions are stored in the table.
- To report dunning details at the fund the level, this table must be joined to the AR_TRANSACTION_LINE table via the TRX_ID field. Records in the AR_TRANSACTION_LINE table identify the fund associated with each line in the BBR_PROJECT_NUMBER field.
- EXTRACT_DATE is the date when the dunning details were extracted from BEN Billing and Receivables and loaded into the Data Warehouse.
- Users with University-wide access may see all the AR_DUNNING records. Users with Organization-based access may see only those records which they are authorized to access based on the BBR_AWARD_ORG_CODE.
Primarily from the IEX.IEX_DUNNINGS and IEX.IEX_XML_REQUEST_HISTORIES tables in from the BEN Billing and Receivables (BBR) system used by the Office of Research Services.
BEN Billing and Receivables is used to track award payments due and received for sponsored project funds where the sponsors either send payments as they are billed for project expenses, or send payments based on a schedule.
Questions about this page? Email us at email@example.com
|Information Systems and Computing|
University of Pennsylvania
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania