Contains collections notes.
- Reporting collections notes at the customer, acount, site, award, fund and transaction levels.
||Indexed Data Elements
- The AR_NOTE table may contain multiple records for a single transaction as both current and historical note details are stored in the table.
- The AR_NOTE table contains notes related to various collections entities (customer, account, site, delinquency, promise, transaction). The SOURCE column identifies the type of entity associated with the note. The SOURCE_OBJECT_ID and SOURCE_OBJECT_NUMBER columns contain the related entity identifier(s) as stored in the BEN Billing and Receivables (BBR) system. Please see the definitions of the SOURCE, SOURCE_OBJECT_ID and SOURCE_OBJECT_NUMBER columns in the data element index of the AR_NOTE table for more information.
- To report collections note details at the fund the level, this table must be joined to the AR_TRANSACTION_LINE table via the TRX_ID field. Records in the AR_TRANSACTION_LINE table identify the fund associated with each line in the BBR_PROJECT_NUMBER field.
- EXTRACT_DATE is the date when the note was extracted from BEN Billing and Receivables and loaded into the Data Warehouse.
- Users with University-wide access may see all the AR_NOTE records. Users with Organization-based access may see only those records which they are authorized to access based on the BBR_AWARD_ORG_CODE.
Primarily from the JTF.JTF_NOTES_B and AR.RA_CUSTOMER_TRX_ALL tables in from the BEN Billing and Receivables (BBR) system used by the Office of Research Services.
BEN Billing and Receivables is used to track award payments due and received for sponsored project funds where the sponsors either send payments as they are billed for project expenses, or send payments based on a schedule.
Questions about this page? Email us at email@example.com
|Information Systems and Computing|
University of Pennsylvania
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania