Contains receivables transaction line and distribution details.
- Reporting on receivables transaction details at the award, fund, transaction or transaction line level.
- Reporting on receivables balances at the award, fund, transaction or transaction line level.
||Indexed Data Elements
- The AR_TRANSACTION_LINE table contains transaction detail at the distribution line level. As a result, the DISTRIBUTION_AMOUNT field should be used for summarizing transaction amounts.
- The LINE_AMOUNT field displays the total of all DISTRIBUTION_AMOUNTS for a spcific transaction line but should not be used for summarization as inflated totals can occur for transaction lines with multiple distributions. The LINE_AMOUNT field is provided as a cross check to the sum of the DISTRIBUTION_AMOUNTS for a line.
- Transaction line "balances" such as BALANCE_DUE_TOTAL in the AR_TRANSACTION_LINE table always contain the current balance for the transaction. Historical balances for a transaction may be obtained by querying the AR_TRANSACTION_LINE, AR_APPLICATION and AR_ADJUSTMENT tables.
EXTRACT_DATE is the date when the transaction header attributes were extracted from
BEN Billing and Receivables and loaded into the Data
- Users with University-wide access may see all the AR_TRANSACTION_LINE records. Users with Organization-based access may see only those records which they are authorized to access based on the BBR_AWARD_ORG, BBR_PROJECT_ORG_CODE, COA_RESPONSIBLE_ORG or COA_ORG.
From the AR.RA_CUSTOMER_TRX_LINES_ALL and AR.RA_CUST_TRX_LINE_GL_DIST_ALL tables in the BEN Billing and Receivables (BBR) system used by the Office of Research Services.
BEN Billing and Receivables is used to track award payments due and received for sponsored project
funds where the sponsors either send payments as they are billed for project
expenses, or send payments based on a schedule.
Questions about this page? Email us at email@example.com
|Information Systems and Computing|
University of Pennsylvania
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania