This lesson should take about 15 minutes to complete. After completing
this lesson, you should be able to explain how to get help when querying
General Ledger data in the Warehouse.
Lesson 6. Getting Help for General Ledger Queries
Read the document "Help for General Ledger Queries."
After you complete the reading, use your browser's back button to return
to this lesson.
After reading the document, "Help for General Ledger Queries," please
answer the following questions.
- You can become a member to the listserv FINQUERY-WH@LISTS.UPENN.EDU
by submitting an e-mail request to the listserv . True or False?
- If you have a question about a General Ledger query, you should send
e-mail to anyone knowledgeable about General Ledger data. True or False?
- Explain how to report documentation errors found on the web.
Activity 2 Answers
- False. You automatically become a member to the listserv FINQUERY-WH@LISTS.UPENN.EDU
when you are granted access to the General Ledger Data Collection.
- False. E-mail should be sent to the listserv so that all General Ledger
Warehouse users can benefit from the discussion.
- Warehouse users should send documentation errors to the listserv.
For documentation errors on the web, specify the URL. For Business Objects
documentation errors, specify the Universe, Class, and Object.
Lesson 1. Security, Etiquette, and Ethics
Lesson 2. General Ledger Data Diagrams
Lesson 3. Table and Data Element Documentation
Lesson 4. Questions to Ask Before Writing a General
Lesson 5.Evaluating Query Results