This table contains basic biographical information for a person as well their
current immigration status.
- When running reports for a person’s current immigration
status; always use this table.
- Mapping records by oip id number is recommended for this data
- This table allows for searches to be conducted on a person’s
current immigration status, country of citizenship, country of birth, country
of residence, penn id, ssn (requires approval) and oip id number.
- Some records that appear on this table will not be on the OIP_IMMIGRATION_STATUS_HISTORY
table (please refer to the OIP_IMMIGRATION_STATUS_HISTORY table documentation
- If a Penn ID has been found for a person the value will be populated,
not all records have a Penn ID.
- This table does contain SSN (requires the SSN access form to be
completed and submitted to data administration)
- if the SSN has been acquired for the person.
- It is common that first names appear differently than in other
data collections (Student and Employee data collections). The names populated
on this table are directly from a person’s passport.
- It is a possibility for a person to appear twice on this table
(this will occur if a person is represented with two unique Penn IDs); if
this occurs please contact the Office of International Programs (ISSS) so
the data discrepancy can be addressed.
Questions about this page? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Information Systems and Computing|
University of Pennsylvania
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania