Research Data Collection
The PennERA Proposals Data Collection is a subset of the University
Data Warehouse containing data from the Proposal Tracking module of PennERA,
the University's Electronic Research Administration. The PennERA
Proposals data collection contains current and historic information about
sponsored projects (e.g., grants and contracts) at PENN.
For a brief overview of the collection, see PennERA Proposals Data Collection Quick Reference.
The Sponsored Projects Data Collection is no longer available. The last previous update to this collection was in the fall of 2003. Please use the PennERA Proposals Data Collection instead.
See how to build a query from a simple business question in a short flash presentation.Print the content from each attached PDF if you prefer hard copy.
- Which proposals submitted over a year ago are still awaiting a final decision from the sponsor? (Try this!)
- To what accounts can costs for my projects be charged? (Try this!)
- Which of my awarded projects involve cost sharing? (Try this!)
- What is the status of the regulatory approvals for my outstanding proposals? (Try this!)
- What is the expected funding from the NIH for Dr. "Marie Curie" this fiscal year? (Try this!)
Search the PennERA Proposals Data Collection Documentation