This lesson should take about 15 minutes to complete. After completing
this lesson, you should be able to explain how to get help when querying
Salary Management data in the Warehouse.
Lesson 6. Getting Help for Salary Management Queries
Read the document "Help for Salary Management Queries."
After you complete the reading, use your browser's back button to return
to this lesson.
After reading the document, "Help for Salary Management Queries," please
answer the following questions.
- You can become a member to the listserv SALMGT-WH@LISTS.UPENN.EDU
by submitting an e-mail request to the listserv . True or False?
- If you have a question about a Salary Management query, you should
send e-mail to anyone knowledgeable about Salary Management data. True
- Explain how to report documentation errors found on the web.
Activity 2 Answers
- False. You automatically become a member to the listserv SALMGT-WH@LISTS.UPENN.EDU
when you are granted access to the Salary Management Data Collection.
- False. E-mail should be sent to the listserv so that all Salary Management
Warehouse users can benefit from the discussion.
- Warehouse users should report documentation errors to the listserv.
For documentation errors on the web, specify the URL. For Business Objects
documentation errors, specify the Universe, Class, and Object.
Lesson 1. Security, Etiquette, and Ethics
Lesson 2. Salary Management Data Diagrams
Lesson 3. Table and Data Element Documentation
Lesson 4. Questions to Ask Before Writing a Salary
Lesson 5.Evaluating Query Results