Contains reductions, deductions, and contributions effected
in this pay cycle. There is one record per person, payroll cycle, gross to net code, special transaction indicator, and source code.
To determine details of gross-to-net transasctions, by employee and pay cycle.
||Indexed Data Elements
- Because the PAR_GROSS_TO_NET table stores records for each employee reduction/deduction or conribution by gross-to-net code, there may be more than one record per employee,
gross-to-net code and pay end date. The PAR_GTN_Sequence_Number is used to distinguish
one transaction from another for the employee, gross-to-net code and pay end date.
- When summing GROSS_TO_NET amounts, be sure omit GTN_SOURCE_CODES of N, R, S, which identfy GTN transactions that were suspended or not taken.
- Access to PAR_GROSS_TO_NET is restricted to select central organizations.
Contact Human Resources if you need information from this table. Access to SSN is further restricted to specifically authorized individuals.
- The Data Warehouse is updated with PAR, payments and encumbrance data directly
following Salary Management, which may actually be a couple days in advance
of BEN Financials. To pull matching data from BEN Financials, Salary Management
and the Data Warehouse at the end of a period you'll need to run your system
reports and Warehouse queries between the Tuesday after payroll runs, producing
the last weekly check for the month, and before the Monday of the following
week. By that last Tuesday, monthly payroll has already been run, so those
actuals and updated encumbrances will be correct. This limits the risk of
retrieving data from Salary Management or the Warehouse for the last weekly
pay of the month which may, in fact, be posted to the next BEN Financials
Accounting Period. (For example, for AUG-99, reports would have to have been
run between August 27 and August 30th.)
- The PAR_GROSS_TO_NET table can be found in the DWPAY schema.
Questions about this page? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org