Monthly figures for grants and contracts, summarized by account number and subcode.
The data runs from fiscal year 1994 through fiscal year 1996. Budgeted, committed,
encumbered, and expended amounts are stored. Project-to-date and fiscal year-to-date
expenditures are included. See also the AWARD table.
- Getting the expenditures for one or more periods ranging from fiscal year
1994 through 1996. ("What was spent in January, 1996 for this project, and
how much was spent to date?")
||Indexed Data Elements
- The FIN dept. and school codes are the numeric codes from the accounting
system that was used before fiscal year 1997. The ADMIN school and dept. codes
will be the BEN Financials Organization codes, but currently are null (not
populated) in the MONTHLY_EXPENDITURE table.
- FYTD_DOLLARS_EXPENDED is the total spent for the fiscal year as of the beginning
of the month. To get the actual amount expended for the fiscal year through
the end of the month, you need to add FYTD_DOLLARS_EXPENDED plus CURRENT_MONTH_EXPENDED.
- PTD_DOLLARS_EXPENDED is the total spent for the project as of the beginning
of the fiscal year. To get the actual amount expended for the project through
the end of the month, you need to add PTD_DOLLARS_EXPENDED plus FYTD_DOLLARS_EXPENDED
- MONTHLY_EXPENDITURES data runs from fiscal year 1994 through fiscal year
1996. Data for fiscal year 1997 and thereafter may be retrieved from the BALANCES
table (via the AWARD or GL_PART_OLD_TO_NEW table).
Questions about this page? Email us at email@example.com
|Information Systems and Computing|
University of Pennsylvania
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania