Data about subcontractors associated with proposals, grants, or contracts. There
is one record for each unique combination of proposal/award and subcontractor.
- Listing all projects for a subcontractor
- Listing all subcontractors for a project.
- Listing the amount for each subcontractor for a project.
||Indexed Data Elements
- When including subcontractor information in reports on proposals or awards,
note that multiple records will be returned for a given proposal or award
if there is a more than one subcontractor for the proposal or award.
- If a subcontractor takes a new name, the subcontractor will probably be
given a new code. There is no way to tell that these codes actually refer
to the same subcontractor.
- SUB_CONTRACTOR_AMOUNT is the latest known amount for the subcontractor for
the proposal or award. The amount for a proposal may be 0, and the amount
for an award may differ from the amount for the proposal. SUB_CONTRACTOR_AMOUNT
is not populated for records dating from before November 24, 1997. The total
amount for all subcontractors for a proposal (or award) is the SUB_CONTRACTOR_AMOUNT
that is stored in the PROPOSAL (or AWARD) table.
Questions about this page? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Information Systems and Computing|
University of Pennsylvania
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania