There are many directions to turn if you are experiencing some trouble with writing queries and running reports.
Check your query to make sure you have used the correct syntax, capitalization, spelling, etc.
Check the "Cautions" located at the bottom of the tables that you have used in creating your query.
Check the Tips & FAQs page and use the search if necessary to find your problem. For example:
Look over the How To's and see if one of them addresses your specific issue.
Send an email to the listserv of the data collection you are using and see if anyone else has experienced a similar problem. You were automatically subscribed. The following collections have their own listservs. For other collections, without their own lsitservs, you should be subscribed to email@example.com.
- Assets: ASSETS-WH@LISTS.UPENN.EDU
- Facilities-space: SPACE-WH@LISTS.UPENN.EDU.
- Faculty: FACULTY-WH@lists.upenn.edu
- GAR: GLOBALACT-WH@LISTS.UPENN.EDU
- General Ledger: FINQUERY-WH@LISTS.UPENN.EDU
- Learning Management: LEARNINGMGT-WH@LISTS.UPENN.EDU
- OIP: OIP-WH@LISTS.UPENN.EDU
- Position Inventory: POSINVEN-WH@LISTS.UPENN.EDU
- Research-PennERA Proposals: SPONPROJ-WH@LISTS.UPENN.EDU
- Salary Management: SALMGT-WH@LISTS.UPENN.EDU
- Student: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuition Distribution: TUITION-WH@lists.upenn.edu
As a last resort, contact the data admin group directly via email.