Contains air travel itinerary details from the World Travel booking and reservations system.
- Reporting on travel itinerary details as well as aggregated travel itinerary data.
||Indexed Data Elements
- There may be multiple AIR_SEGMENT records for a given itinierary representing each "leg" of a flight.
- The AIR_SEGMENT table contains the change history for each itinerary so there may be multiple AIR_SEGMENT records for a given PNR_ID and SEGMENT_NUMBER.
- The most recent record for a given AIR_SEGMENT is the one with the most recent LAST_UPDATED_DATE_TIME. This record contains the current detail information for that leg of the flight.
- Users granted access to the World Travel data collection may see all AIR_SEGMENT records.
From the World Travel reservation and booking system (aka Concur) administered by the Travel Office.
World Travel reservation and booking system (aka Concur) is used to book travel reimbured by the University.
Questions about this page? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Information Systems and Computing|
University of Pennsylvania
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania