Contains travel itinerary header data from the World Travel booking and reservations system.
- Reporting on travel itinerary details as well as aggregated travel itinerary data.
||Indexed Data Elements
- Each itinerary is uniquely identified by the PNR_ID, however, the PNR table contains the change history for each itinerary so there may be multiple PNR records for a given PNR_ID.
- The most recent record for a given PNR_ID is the one with the most recent LAST_UPDATED_DATE_TIME. This record contains the current header information for the itinerary.
- An itinerary may have multiple passengers associated with it. The AFFILIATION field of the PNR record contains the affiliation of passenger number one.
- Users granted access to the World Travel data collection may see all PNR records.
From the World Travel reservation and booking system (aka Concur) administered by the Travel Office.
World Travel reservation and booking system (aka Concur) is used to book travel reimbured by the University.
Questions about this page? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Information Systems and Computing|
University of Pennsylvania
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania