Contains rail travel itinerary details from the World Travel booking and reservations system.
- Reporting on travel itinerary details as well as aggregated travel itinerary data.
||Indexed Data Elements
- There may be multiple RAIL_SEGMENT records for a given itinierary representing each "leg" of a trip.
- The RAIL_SEGMENT table contains the change history for each itinerary so there may be multiple RAIL_SEGMENT records for a given PNR_ID and SEGMENT_NUMBER.
- The most recent record for a given RAIL_SEGMENT is the one with the most recent LAST_UPDATED_DATE_TIME. This record contains the current detail information for that leg of the trip.
- Users granted access to the World Travel data collection may see all RAIL_SEGMENT records.
From the World Travel reservation and booking system (aka Concur) administered by the Travel Office.
World Travel reservation and booking system (aka Concur) is used to book travel reimbured by the University.
Questions about this page? Email us at email@example.com
|Information Systems and Computing|
University of Pennsylvania
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania