Contains a unique record for each World Travel itinerary and Travel and Expense Management expense report.
- To allow for combined reporting of travel itineraries and expense reports
||Indexed Data Elements
- ACTIVITY_ID is the unique identifier of the WT_TRAVEL_ACTIVITY_MV record. It is the concatenation of a source identifier and the expense report key (if the activity is an expense report) or the itinerary PNR ID (if the activity is a World Travel itinerary).
- ACTIVITY_ID_DATE is not populated for expense report activity records.
- ACTIVITY_PENN_ID is not populated for World Travel itinerary activity records if passenger number one on the itinerary is not a University employee.
- Activity start and end dates are the earliest and latest dates referenced in the related expense report or intinerary, even if the activity is not continuous (for example, a single expense report submitted for two separate trips).
- Users granted access to the World Travel data collection may see all WT_TRAVEL_ACTIVITY_MV records.
Internally generated by a Warehouse database script.
Questions about this page? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Information Systems and Computing|
University of Pennsylvania
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania