ISC Networking and Telecommunications Microsoft Exchange Service
ISC Networking and Telecommunications offers a Microsoft Exchange 2010 service for schools and centers at the University that elect to purchase the service.
If your department or school is interested in acquiring this service on the ISC Networking and Telecommunications server, please ask your Local Support Provider (LSP) to contact
firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to get you started, we'll need: (1) a budget code and (2) list of PennNames for users who require access to Account Management.
- Integrated Email, Calendaring, Tasks, and Contacts using the following clients:
See the Feature Matrix for a full list of features supported by each client.
- Windows: Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007, Outlook Web App (full)
- Mac OS X: Entourage 2008, Outlook 2011 for Mac, Outlook Web App (light)
- Handhelds: Windows Mobile 5.0/6.0, Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry, Palm + Exchange ActiveSync (for calendar/contacts)
- Email using any supported IMAP or POP client (see the Supported Products page for the current list of Email clients).
- User@upenn.edu addressing, in addition to @pobox.upenn.edu and the option of other hosted domains.
- Virus scanning and spam filtering of all email
- Mobile Access from supported handheld devices.
- Unified Messaging for PennNet Phone subscribers
- 1 GB
disk quota for all, email, calendaring, tasks, and contacts items
- Additional disk quota for a fee (see Rates page), up to 4 GB max quota
- Please note that the size of any individual mail message that is sent or
received cannot be greater than 30MB.
- Self-service restores of deleted items using Outlook 2007/2010 and Outlook Web App "Restore Deleted Items" feature
- File restoration (not yet available - see How do I get data restored for details) to complement self-service method
- Account Management for Local Support Providers (LSPs) to create, modify and view accounts they manage.
Exchange Service Alert
Jan 27 10:30 AM
We are aware of problems with EAM and are investigating.