Differential CSF Rates-Options (Continued)
Option Three (Tiered Model)
- Continue with the “shared” cost model and bandwidth management techniques in the College Houses in FY’04.
- Move towards the development/deployment of 2-3 tiered service levels of Internet usage for PennNet.
- Accept the residential bandwidth management cap on individual IP addresses as the “baseline” service.
- Maximum outbound bandwidth limits per IP address (400Kbps with a 400KB burst).
- Are other limits necessary? (1 Meg inbound?)