Winter Break Hours for ISC Announced
November 18, 2011 :: Shirley Ross, Information Systems and Computing
Information Systems & Computing has announced its schedule for the upcoming winter break.
- The main University number, (215) 898-5000, will be answered throughout the break except on December 25 and January 1.
- Networking and Telecommunications staff will be on-call for networking and phone emergencies.
- Phone emergencies should be reported via Telecommunications Customer Service Center at (215) 746-6000.
- Critical networking problems should be reported by dialing the First Call automated hotline (215) 573-4778.
- The ISC First Call and Provider Desk will be closed at 5 p.m. on Friday, December 23 and will reopen at 9 am on Tuesday, January 3.
- The Data Center will operate its normal 24x7 schedule.
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania