Information Systems and Computing
Information Technology Recruiting Services
IT Recruiting Service helps University units hire professional computing support
staff, with an emphasis on desktop support and server administration. We've
placed about 40 staff on campus to date; our strength is that we are Penn and
know the campus computing environment.
- In consultation with client, we draft the job description and post with
- We recruit and interview potential candidates.
- We present the top candidates for client interview; client selects final
- In consultation with the client, we conduct reference checks.
- We submit complete paper work to Human Resources and Affirmative Action.
- In consultation with client, we will handle salary negotiation, and draft
an offer letter.
- We will negotiate start date, and contact client's business department to
handle payroll issues.
- For 30 days from the start date, we work closely with the client and new
employee to facilitate any connections needed within ISC and will provide
a high-level orientation of IT at Penn (orientation materials will be provided
Varies according to client requirements.
15% of first year salary
- We take the difficult and time consuming hiring process out of your hands.
- We understand both the Penn hiring process and computing environment – this
allows us to match both the skills and the person to your needs.
For E-mail address, please refer to the University of Pennsylvania's on-line
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania