SafeDNS - Now in Production
Many thanks to those who participated in the SafeDNS pilot! As of
February 9, 2015, SafeDNS is in production. The current service page is here:
The IP addresses for the production service are:
- DNS 1 ("Primary"): 18.104.22.168
- DNS 2 ("Secondary"): 22.214.171.124
What has changed from pilot to production?
- Robustness: The production service is deployed in a
highly redundant configuration, and maintained as an always-available service.
- IP addresess: If you haven't changed DNS addresses
since August 2014, you are using the pilot servers, which will be
decommissioned on April 30, 2015. The deprecated pilot addresses are
126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52.
If you are using these addresses, we will be contacting you about
migration (assuming you have configured them on a host properly registered
- Privacy Statement: The production service logs essentially
what the pilot did, but the Privacy Statement has been edited for clarity.
The previous SafeDNS pilot page can be found here for historical reference.
Last updated: Monday, February 23, 2015