Shibboleth IdP Service Road Map
This page is designed to inform customers about what planned features ISC has lined up for the Pennís IdP. The order below is not representative of chronology, priority or importance.
- Extension of attribute metadata to support new SPs and vendor applications.
- Participation in EDUCAUSE/InCommon partnership
- Participation in Hathi Trust Digital Library
- Inclusion of uApprove
- Anonymous authentication
- Add SAML2 endpoints for the IdP
- Fix EduPersonScopedAffiliation (required for Hathi Trust)
- InCommon SP Process and Provisioning Improvements
- Update to WebLogin Management Console (WMC) to allow registration of new service providers.
- Enhancements to Logging and Reporting
- Delegation of InCommon SP relationship to SP owners.
- Custom Discovery Services (WAYF)
Performance Optimizations and Testing
- Build test InCommon SP
- Disable fine-level debugging for production