The AirPennNet-Guest wireless network will act as one large wireless hotspot for campus. Guests will be required to register a properly formatted e-mail address, therefore eliminating the dependency on having a PennKey.
Note: All previous forms of AirPennNet-Guest authentication (e.g., conference codes, Penn affiliate sponsorships, sponsored MAC, etc.) are no longer valid or required.
- Only basic Internet connectivity will be provided, including web browsing and secure protocols, such as standard VPN and RDP.
- Bandwidth usage limits are in effect providing 3Mbps up/down per device.
- Registration of devices on the AirPennNet-Guest wireless network will need to be renewed daily, instead of weekly.
- The AirPennNet-Guest wireless network will block hosts that may serve malicious content.
- In case of abuse, repeat offenders will be blocked from using the AirPennNet-Guest wireless network.
How to Connect
- Select the AirPennNet-Guest SSID
- Open a browser
- Review and accept the Acceptable Use Policy terms and conditions
- Enter a valid email address
- Click Submit
Where to Find AirPennNet-Guest
AirPennNet-Guest is located in the same coverage areas where AirPennNet is found, with the exception of the Residence Halls.
Guests should work with their sponsor or sponsoring organization to receive support. Penn Affiliates should see their Local Support Provider.