Request Wireless Installation
If you are considering an wireless installation in your area, please submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. ISC Networking and Telecommunications will work with you to determine your wireless needs. In most cases a site survey will be required.
Please include the following information:
- A 26 digit University of Pennsylvania budget code.
- Does wireless coverage already exist in this building or area?
- If wireless coverage already exists in the building or area,
consider the following:
- Do you want additional spaces covered? If the answer is yes, request to expand wireless service.
- Do you want additional Penn students, faculty or staff to use your existing wireless service? If the answer is yes, request additional capacity be added for your existing wireless networks.
- Do you have a need to provide wireless service to a large number of guests simultaneously? If yes, consult the Guest Access section of this website.
- Describe desired coverage area(s). - Will this coverage be indoors or outdoors (or both)? Is coverage needed on more than one floor of a building or in non-continuous areas?
- Provide an estimate of the number of potential users that will use this wireless LAN. This number will be used to estimate the number of access points and size of the IP address ranges that you will require for your user community.
- Give detail about the intended use of the service in your area. - What will your users need to accomplish wirelessly?