From Wednesday August 21 to Friday August 23, 2013 all new SAS TAs will participate in a three-day set of workshops on teaching and learning. Workshop topics include:
- Presenting Yourself as a TA
- Leading Discussions
- Grading in the Humanities and Qualitative Social Sciences
- Grading in the Sciences and Quantitative Social Sciences
- Recitations in the Sciences and Quantitative Social Sciences
- Leading Effective Lab Sessions
- Challenges Facing TAs
Click here for the workshop registration form These forms will also be sent to all new TAs.
Please return them by August 5, 2013.