Where to Order Books
There are three bookstores on or near campus commonly used by Penn faculty to order course books:
- Penn Bookstore official bookstore; run by Barnes and Noble
- House of Our Own independent academic bookstore
- Penn Book Center independent academic bookstore
How to Place Readings on Reserve
- Van Pelt Library will help you make standard (hard copy) and electronic reserve materials available to your students.
- Reserve Staff can help place books, hard copies of articles and other materials reserve in the library. Most reserve materials are held in Rosengarten Reserve Room in the basement of Van Pelt Library.
- Electronic reserves will be uploaded to your courses’ Canvas site.