- President's Engagement Prizes
- President's Innovation Prize
- Fellowship Advising
- Fellowships Directory
- Endorsement Process for Rhodes, Marshall, and Mitchell
- Information Sessions and Workshops
- Learning Outcomes
- Letters of recommendation for fellowships
- Past Recipients
- Other Funding Resources
- UK Programs
- Records Access and Confidentiality Statements
City Hall Fellows
City Hall Fellows’ goal is to connect the next generation of civic leaders with the opportunity to make significant change at the grassroots, local level of government. Each City Hall Fellow will spend one year in a prestigious, full-time position within city government. Which cities are available varies according to funding and have included Houston and San Francisco.
A detailed overview of the Fellowship program, as well as application materials and instructions, are available online at their web site. Applications are due mid-March.
Eligibility and Qualifications
Applicants do not have to be US citizens but must be eligible to work in the US.
Graduating seniors, recent graduates or those currently in graduate school are eligible. Must have received BA no more than three years previously.
- Short essays
- One letter of recommendation
- Academic transcripts
Applications are submitted electronically. Selected candidates are invited for an interview.