- President's Engagement Prizes
- Fellowship Advising
- Fellowships Directory
- Endorsement Process for Rhodes, Marshall, and Mitchell
- Steps in the Fellowship Process
- Information Sessions and Workshops
- Learning Outcomes
- Letters of recommendation for fellowships
- Past Recipients
- Other Funding Resources
- UK Programs
Students will participate in a 5-week international program. Living expenses are provided along with a modest stipend for meals. Participants must provide airfare and additional living costs. Topics include human rights, genocide, and minority concerns. Programs are in Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Berlin, Paris, Warsaw, and New York City. Fellows will work alongside other motivated and talented students from the U.S. and Europe. They will meet experts in human rights and politics, journalism, history and government.
Sophomores, juniors and seniors at any 4-year institution are eligible.
Minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.