- President's Engagement Prizes
- Fellowship Advising
- Fellowships Directory
- Endorsement Process for Rhodes, Marshall, and Mitchell
- Information Sessions and Workshops
- Learning Outcomes
- Letters of recommendation for fellowships
- Past Recipients
- Other Funding Resources
- UK Programs
- Records Access and Confidentiality Statements
Launched by the Woodrow Wilson Foundation and funded by the Annenberg Foundation, recipients of this fellowship must be Penn undergraduates in good academic standing.
Recipients receive “a variety of academic, mentoring, and financial supports during their undergraduate years, graduate year, and their first years of teaching. This includes $30,000 toward tuition in the master’s degree (M.S.Ed.) and certification program in secondary education.”
This is a listing only; the Graduate School of Education is solely responsible for the application process.