- President's Engagement Prizes
- Fellowship Advising
- Fellowships Directory
- Endorsement Process for Rhodes, Marshall, and Mitchell
- Information Sessions and Workshops
- Learning Outcomes
- Letters of recommendation for fellowships
- Past Recipients
- Other Funding Resources
- UK Programs
- Records Access and Confidentiality Statements
CURF offers general "Fellowships 101" information sessions for students interested in learning about fellowship opportunities, informal mixers with previous fellowship recipients, specialized workshops for candidates seriously considering applying, and personalized ongoing guidance for candidates during the application process.
Sessions listed to the left will be updated as our Spring 2015 schedule takes shape.
Students who wish to learn more about their options should review our online resources, attend relevant information sessions and gatherings, and then call the CURF office at 215-746-6488 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Wallace Genser to discuss your individual interests.