Only students who are fully matriculated Penn students are eligible for transfer into the Fisher Program in Management and Technology. Students may only apply for the transfer at the conclusion of their freshmen year.
A student wishing to pursue this dual degree program must develop a plan
of study with the aid of advisers in both Penn Engineering and The Wharton School.
Minimum GPA: 3.6
- Math 104 and 114
- One course from the following: Physics 140 or 150, ESE 116, CIS 110 or 120
- SEAS / SAS Students: Economics 001 and 002
- Wharton Students: Economics 010 and BEPP 250
Applicants must submit the following information to the
M&T Program office:
- The M&T Application (click here to download)
- University Dual-Degree application
- A completed Course Planning Guide (with the signature of the appropriate Undergraduate Curriculum Advisor from both Wharton and Penn Engineering)
- Personal essay (no more than two pages)
- Two letters of recommendation from Penn faculty
All application materials (including letters of recommendation) must be submitted to the M&T Program office at 3537 Locust Walk no later than 4pm on Wednesday, May 1st, 2013. The M&T Transfer Admissions Committee reviews all applications. Admitted students are notified over the summer. Students not admitted may be considered for dual degree status.