A Penn on iTunes U Contributor is an administrator, faculty or staff member at the University of Pennsylvania who has authorization rights to upload and edit tracks in the Penn on iTunes U site.
To apply to be a Penn on iTunes U Contributor, please contact your department's IT Director, or contact email@example.com.
You will need to provide the following information:
- PennKey (no password)
- Full Name
- Full Email Address
- Department or Office Name
- Apple ID
If you're having trouble, review these steps:
- Make sure that Safari is installed on your computer.
- Launch Safari as your browser. It does not have to be your primary browser.
- Go to http://www.upenn.edu/itunes/
- Click the link that says "Contributors, log in here." (Requires Safari). It is located on the right-hand side of the page above. You can also use the direct URL (when you are in Safari): https://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/DZStudio.woa/wa/SignIn
- The link will open the Login page:
- Enter your Apple ID and password
- You will then be taken to your iTunes U Collections page