- If you need help with a purchasing, supplier, or sourcing issue, contact Purchasing Services at http://www.purchasing.upenn.edu/about/staff.php
- For all other P2P process and financial questions, please contact your local school or center business administrator or financial staff directly.
Requisitioner and P.O. manager:
- If you have a question about the University's business and financial system (BEN), please use BEN Helps at www.finance.upenn.edu/ben/benhelps, or check BEN Knows for common remedies at www.finance.upenn.edu/benknows
- for personal assistance with a purchase-related question, please contact Purchasing Services http://www.purchasing.upenn.edu/about/staff.php,
- for Accounts Payable questions http://www.finance.upenn.edu/comptroller/accts_payable,
- and with questions about training opportunities and schedules http://www.finance.upenn.edu/ftd.
- If you have questions about becoming a University supplier, Penn Marketplace or other supplier opportunities, please contact Purchasing Services at http://www.purchasing.upenn.edu/about/staff.php
- If you are a University supplier and have a question about an order you received, please contact the customer or P.O. manager identified on the P.O. directly.
- All questions about your invoice and/or payment should be directed to accounts payable at http://www.finance.upenn.edu/comptroller/accts_payable.