Penn faculty and staff are eligible for so many deals and special offers it can be hard to keep track of them all.
With the launch of the new Deals@Penn web page, consider that problem solved.
The new page includes complete details on special financial service programs, consumer discounts and local attractions offering special deals for Penn staffers and faculty.
Among the offers you’ll find at Deals@Penn:
• Discount programs from GM and Ford for Penn people buying new cars. Included are cars from Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Land Rover, Mazda, Volvo, Jaguar, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Buick, Cadillac, GMC, Saturn and Saab.
• Great deals on computers and accessories—even iPods—at Penn’s very own computer store, Computer Connection.
• Mortgage offers for staffers looking to buy in certain West Philadelphia neighborhoods, through the Penn Office of Community Housing’s Guaranteed Mortgage program.
• Cheap cell phone service from Cingular Wireless, Nextel and Verizon Wireless.
• Free or reduced admission at area attractions including the Please Touch Museum, Penn Museum, the Morris Arboretum, the Institute of Contemporary Art, the Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts and Penn Athletics events.
To check out Deals@Penn, go directly to www.upenn.edu/highlights/faculty_deals.php or click on “Faculty & Staff” on Penn’s home page.
Originally published on September 8, 2005